Big Announcement!

 Big Announcment!


As you may know, for those that regularly read or watch the videos we make, we have been talking the last few weeks about sorting out a channel name and the like. 

Well, its sorted! :D

During the videos I make you may see this logo at the start up, or in the bottom corner of the main camera stream during the game.


This logo was made as its indicative of the Marvel Crisis Protocol Scotland community which I am excited to be part of, in the overall global MCP scene. But, this logo wasn't the long term plan, the person I make videos with, along with myself, wanted to have our own channel that would incorporate MCP, Star Wars Legion, Star Wars Armada etc. 

So to that end our new channel will be called.....dun dun duuuun....Midlife Crisis Protocol. :D Indicative of our life situation, our love for MCP and wanting our own spin on things.



From now on the original logo will operate alongside this new one. The content will be the same, I will still post written reports on here as this is my own blog, but the videos will switch over to the new branded channel rather than my own personal one :)

I hope you guys enjoy the content, all the feedback (good and bad) is always welcome as it helps us improve the channel quality and ultimately deliver a better experience for the viewer :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCP in 2023, A Year in Review.

ProTech Games, Street Level Violence 14-04-2024